Please read and indicate your acceptance prior to your payment for taking the ACVA Online Flex Exam.
The ACVA Online Flex Examinee is expressly prohibited from disclosing, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting this Exam, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the prior express written permission of ACVA Online.
By taking this ACVA Online Flex Exam, the Examinee agrees that his/her current ACVA Online student status and test eligibility has been verified. If it is determined that Examinee was not a Student in good standing at the time he/she took the Exam, ACVA Online reserves the right to rescind Examinee’s test score.
The ACVA Online Flex Exam must be paid for at least 7 days prior to taking the exam.
Efforts to keep Exam secure helps maintain the value of the ACVA Online Exams and helps ensure that only qualified Vedic astrology Examinees are certified. Please keep your Karma in good shape and honor the terms of this agreement.
The Examinee may be prohibited from taking any ACVA Online Flex Exams, and/or may be decertified as an ACVA Online Certified Astrologer if the Examinee violates this Exam Agreement and/or engages in any misconduct. Issues of misconduct will be brought to the ACVA Online Review Board for resolution.
This policy is enforced to ensure the integrity of the ACVA Online Exams. We think it is important to protect all the hard work of the ACVA Online Development Team, Instructors and Students. This policy supports an ACVA Online Flex Exam that all involved can be proud of.
Examples of misconduct and/or misuse of the Exam include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing or accepting improper assistance during your online exams
- Using unauthorized materials during the online exam in an attempt to satisfy exam requirements (this includes using any unauthorized publication of the ACVA Online Exam questions with or without answers)
- Disseminating actual ACVA Online Flex Exam content to others
- Modifying and/or altering the original results/score report for your ACVA Online Flex Exam or any other ACVA Online Exam records
- Fraudulently impersonating another to gain access to an ACVA Online Exam
- Violation of the current Exam Retake Policy
- Copying, publishing, selling, offering to sell, distributing in any way, or otherwise transferring, modifying, making derivative works of, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or translating the ACVA Online Exam or any part thereof
- ACVA Online hereby expressly reserves all of its rights and remedies arising out of a breach of this agreement and/or the infringement of any ACVA Online intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, its copyrighted certification Exams.
If an examinee does not pass the ACVA Online Flex Exam the first time, he/she may retake it after 30 days has passed.
If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait at least another month to retake the exam a third time.
The re-examination fee will be listed on the ACVA Online Flex Exam Information page.
A candidate may not take a given exam any more than three times in a 12 month period. In order to take a given exam more than three times, a candidate must obtain prior permission from ACVA Online.
If a candidate has passed the ACVA Online Flex Exam, he/she cannot take it again.
By clicking on the “Yes, I Accept” box I acknowledge and agree to abide by the ACVA Online Flex Exam Agreement
Next Flex Exam Dates: January 8, 2011
* = Required – After Clicking “Submit” You Are Transfered To Exam Payment Area