Please read and indicate your acceptance prior to your payment for taking the ACVA Online Level II Certification Exam.
The ACVA Online Level II Examinee is expressly prohibited from disclosing, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting this Exam, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the prior express written permission of ACVA Online.
By taking this ACVA Online Level II Exam, the Examinee agrees that his/her current ACVA Online student status and test eligibility has been verified. If it is determined that Examinee was not a Student in good standing at the time he/she took the Exam, ACVA Online reserves the right to rescind Examinee’s test score.
The ACVA Online Level II Certification Exam must be paid for at least 7 days prior to taking the exam.
Efforts to keep Exam secure helps maintain the value of the ACVA Online Certification and helps ensure that only qualified Vedic astrology Examinees are certified. Please keep your Karma in good shape and honor the terms of this agreement.
The Examinee may be prohibited from taking any ACVA Online Certification Exams, and/or may be decertified as an ACVA Online Certified Level II Astrologer if the Examinee violates this Exam Agreement and/or engages in any misconduct. Issues of misconduct will be brought to the ACVA Online Review Board for resolution.
This policy is enforced to ensure the integrity of the ACVA Online Certification exams. We think it is important to protect all the hard work of the ACVA Online Development Team, Instructors and Students. This policy supports an ACVA Online Level II Certification that all involved can be proud of.
Examples of misconduct and/or misuse of the Exam include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing or accepting improper assistance during your online certification exam
- Using unauthorized materials during the certification exam in an attempt to satisfy exam requirements (this includes using any unauthorized publication of the ACVA Online Certification Exam questions with or without answers)
- Disseminating actual ACVA Online Certification Exam content to others
- Modifying and/or altering the original results/score report for your ACVA Online Certification Exam or any other ACVA Online Certification Exam records
- Fraudulently impersonating another to gain access to the ACVA Certification Online Exam
- Violation of the current Exam Retake Policy
- Copying, publishing, selling, offering to sell, distributing in any way, or otherwise transferring, modifying, making derivative works of, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or translating the ACVA Online Exam or any part thereof
- ACVA Online hereby expressly reserves all of its rights and remedies arising out of a breach of this agreement and/or the infringement of any ACVA Online intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, its copyrighted certification Exams.
If an examinee does not pass the ACVA Online Level II exam the first time, he/she may retake it after 30 days has passed.
If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait at least another month to retake the exam a third time.
The re-examination fee is listed on the ACVA Online Certification Exam Qualifications page.
A candidate may not take a given exam any more than three times in a 12 month period. In order to take a given exam more than three times, a candidate must obtain prior permission from ACVA Online.
If a candidate has passed the ACVA Level II Online Certification Exam, he/she cannot take it again.
By clicking on the “Yes, I Accept” box I acknowledge and agree to abide by the ACVA Online Level II Certification Exam Agreement
* = Required – After Clicking “Submit” You Are Transfered To Exam Payment Area